Newseum's Top Story: New Year's Eve Headliners Ball
This event has ended.
WASHINGTON — The Newseum will be party central on New Year's Eve for an unforgettable Headliners Ball in the nation's capital.
When: Dec. 31, 2010
Time: 8 p.m. until 2 a.m.
- One-of-a-kind cocktails and food from Wolfgang Puck.
- Entertainment by The Mustangs Band of Washington, D.C.
- Dance jams with DJ Scientific of "Scientific Beats."
- Access to Newseum exhibits.
- Countdown to midnight on the 40-foot by 22-foot high-definition video screen.
Your choice of three packages:
Prices do not include tax and gratuity. Beverages are not included in the prices for The Source. Limited seating for The Source and Newseum.
The Hotel Monaco and Hotel George are partners of the Headliners Ball.
- To book a $199 king or queen deluxe room at the Hotel Monaco, please visit monaco-dc.com and use Group Code 11160302791.
- To book a $169 king or queen deluxe room at the Hotel George, please click here and use Group Code 11340101528.
- The Source Washington, DC
- The Hotel George
- Hotel Monaco Washington, DC
- The Mustangs Band
- Scientific Beats