Newseum Summer Fun Deal: Kids Get in Free
WASHINGTON — July 1 through Sept. 5, 2011, youth visitors 18 and under get free admission to the Newseum with one paid adult admission or Newseum membership card. Offer is limited to up to 10 kids.
Tickets are available online and at the Newseum's admissions desk.
This offer has expired.
Ranked by TripAdvisor as the No. 1 attraction in the nation's capital, the Newseum has something for everyone:
- 4-D time-travel adventure
- Pulitzer Prize-winning photography
- "The President's Photographer" on the big screen
- 2011 Pictures of the Year
- Be a TV reporter interactive
This promotion is not valid in combination with other discounts. Summer Fun Deal tickets, like all Newseum tickets, are valid for two consecutive days.
WTOP, Washington's all-news radio station, is the sponsor of this event.