Will You Be My Running Mate? New Two-for-One Deal at the Newseum
WASHINGTON — During the month of February, the Newseum has a sweetheart offer for all visitors.
Here's the deal: From Feb. 1 through Feb. 29, 2012, buy one general-admission ticket and get a second one of equal or lesser value for free. Also included: Free "Be a TV Reporter" downloads.
Visitors must present promotion coupons at the admissions desk to take advantage of this special deal. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts, including Groupon. The second ticket must be used on the day of purchase.
This offer has expired.
February is filled with a lineup of programs and events for the whole family.
- Feb 11: Acclaimed biographer Sally Bedell Smith reveals little-known facts about the public and private lives of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Feb. 17: New exhibit "Every Four Years: Presidential Campaigns and the Press" opens.
- Feb. 18: Spend a day with the Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital.
- Feb. 19: Author Tony Horwitz returns to the Civil War era in his new book that tells the gripping story of John Brown and his raid in Harpers Ferry, W.Va., that changed the course of history.
- Feb. 25: Washington Post movie critic Ann Hornaday previews the 84th annual Academy Awards.
- Feb. 26: Mike Allen, chief White House correspondent for Politico, assesses the 2012 presidential race.