Quick and Easy Dining Options for your Group
Your group can dine together at the Food Section by Wolfgang Puck located on the concourse level of the Newseum. Available is an extensive selection of hot entrees, grilled and cold sandwiches, gourmet soups, salads, desserts and more.
If you're looking for a quick and economical way to provide your group a dining experience, we have several options for your consideration:
- Meal Voucher - Use our meal vouchers and those in your group will be able to choose between a choice of entrée with fries and a fountain soda or water. This is a great option for kids!
- Dining Dollar – Provide your group with Dining Dollars in $5.00 increments and they can make their dining selection from everything in the Food Section.
- Gourmet Boxed Lunch – With a variety of size and price options and lots of great items that may be included, you'll find boxed lunches that fit every appetite and budget. See all the options on the menu below.
- Independent Dining – Dining not included in your group's tour package? Not to worry. The Food Section by Wolfgang Puck is available for those members of your group who choose to stop by and purchase their meals independently.
- Catering – If you are looking for a place to provide a private dining experience from Wolfgang Puck Catering, the Newseum has many amazing venues on site that are sure to give your guests a meal to remember. For more information about private events at the Newseum, visit the events section of our website.
For boxed lunch menus and an order form for boxed lunches, meal vouchers and dining dollars, download and utilize our Dining Reservation Form.
Once you have filled out the form, there are three easy ways to place your order: print and fax the form to 202-292-6144, email your order to: email@example.com or call 202-292-6441 to place your order over the phone.
If you order via fax or email, you will be contacted at the number you list to provide credit card information.