Find out for yourself why tour and travel professionals are calling the Newseum the best experience Washington, D.C. has to offer. Each of the seven levels in this magnificent building is packed with interactive exhibits that explore how news affects our shared experience of historic moments. With 15 theaters, 15 galleries and more than 25 exhibit spaces, visitors of all ages are including their experience at the Newseum at the top of their list of favorite things to do in Washington, D.C.
We're located between the Capitol and the White House — just one block from the National Mall on "America's Main Street." The Newseum opens at 9 a.m. — one hour before the Smithsonian Museums — so get an early start to the day by putting us first on your itinerary!.
- Dramatic Atrium including a Suspended News Helicopter
- FBI Exhibit featuring coverage of the Crimes of the Century
- 4-D Time Travel Movie in State-of-the-art Theater
- Gallery of every Pulitzer Prize Photo
- One of the Largest displays of the Berlin Wall sections in the World
- The Best View of the Capitol, Six Stories Above Historic Pennsylvania Ave.
- 31-foot section of the World Trade Center's North Tower Broadcast Antenna
- Theaters Featuring Documentaries on Sports, News and Politics
- Front Pages Gallery Featuring Daily Front Pages from Around the World
- 90-foot-long Video Wall Showing Historic News Broadcasts and Special Programming
- HP New Media Gallery, The Ultimate Interactive Experience
- 36-foot-tall, 27,000 lb. Journalists Memorial
- Interactive Newsroom
- And Lots More!
Your group can even perform on the most historic street in the United States in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol.
Looking for an impressive venue to bring your entire group for lunch? The Food Section by Wolfgang Puck includes an extensive selection of hot entrees, grilled and cold sandwiches, gourmet soups, salads, desserts and more on the Newseum's Concourse Level. Gourmet box lunches and meal vouchers are available and we have lots of room for your group to enjoy their lunch together. For more details or to place an order, visit the group dining section of our website.
For group rates and more information, contact the Group Sales Hotline at 202-292-6690 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org