Enter to win and experience JFK's D.C.! One lucky grand-prize winner and a guest will enjoy a VIP weekend in Washington, D.C., complete with tickets to National Geographic Channel's red carpet movie premiere at the Newseum, luxury accommodations, sightseeing tours and tickets. Enter today and this fabulous prize package could be yours!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- Two tickets to the Oct. 28, 2013, VIP premiere screening at the Newseum of the new original National Geographic Channel movie "Killing Kennedy"
- Two nights at The Monaco Washington, DC., a Kimpton Hotel
- Two tickets for a VIP tour of the Newseum's JFK exhibits
- Two tickets to Madame Tussauds Washington DC, Home of The Presidents Gallery
- Two tickets to the National Building Museum
- Two tickets to the International Spy Museum
- Two tickets for a walking tour of Georgetown with Washington Walks
- A gift certificate to Carmine's, Washington, D.C.
- Two tickets for an open top bus tour of D.C. with Big Bus Tours
- A bike or Segway tour of Washington, D.C., with Bike and Roll
Before entering, please remember:
- You must be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Travel to Washington, D.C., is not included.
- For complete information, please see the sweepstakes rules.
The JFK's D.C. Sweepstakes has ended.
The JFK's D.C. Sweepstakes is presented in partnership with:
Premier sponsorship support for "JFK: Three Shots Were Fired" has been provided by Altria Group and CBS.
Nikon is the exclusive sponsor of the "Creating Camelot" exhibit. nikonusa.com